Meeting June 28, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- Today, our last meeting of the 2nd quarter, we were pleased to induct our newest member, Heather Lentz, of PayChex. firstname.lastname@example.org. Congratulations to Billy Daskowski for recruiting Heather! Because her seat was on our Most-Wanted list, his quarterly dues are reduced by $50!!!
- We're excited to have two more new members in the past month: Michael Nonni of FuseLandscape Design and Natalie Hoppel, Tax Attorney.
VISITORS, GUESTS, and SUBS
- Jim Michals' guest this morning was Wesley Trice of Bayada Nurses (Home Health Care Specialists)
- Amber Schrader, of Tom James Company (custom-made fine clothing) visited. She is new to Boston and may consider joining our chapter. I encourage our image consultants (Billy and Christen) to reach out to her.
- Our subs included Erin Charpentier of Organizing Boston (Expert Home & Office Organization) erin@organizing boston.com
- Lisa DonFrancesco of Saint James Real Estate (Commercial Real Estate) visited once again, and we're happy to have her!
10-MINUTE SPEAKERS -- now on video!!!
- Jim Michals (Strategic Insurance Solutions) sold us on his solutions-oriented strategy to insurance sales.
- Billy Daskowski (Will Charles Salon) heartily endorsed Kerastas, a product that restores a silky youthful texture to your graying hair.
- Both 10-minute presentations are available to watch on video. Click the links and enjoy!
- Edward Wayland, Mike Mahoney, and Doug Michals are up for renewal July 1.
- Marc Canner and Susan Symonds are due to renew by August 1.
- Please submit your applications to Ed Wayland promptly.
- Congratulations to Douglas Kiernan on the birth of his son, Will, on Monday June 20, 2011.
- Add YOUR information to our custom Back Bay BNI website: http://slab.co/backbaybni username: bbbni Password: sonsieNewbury
- Thursday JULY 14, 6:30 - ?pm Executive head shot clinic at Susan Symonds's Beacon Hill studio. Open to all Back Bay Chapter members, especially those needing a professional headshot. This will be a fun and productive evening, resulting in fabulous photos for use on our BNI website! Details regarding parking, snacks and beverages are being worked out. Volunteers needed. Contact Gail . Stay tuned for more information.
- Happy 4th of July! No meeting on Tuesday July 5th.
- Corporate recruiter
- House cleaner
- Investment Banker/Business Broker
- Someone who services printers –laser, etc
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
- Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Travel agent
- Wedding/Event Planner
- Family pediatrician
- Auto body repair
- Moving Company